15 Things You Don’t Know About Polio:
The chances of getting polio worldwide are over 1 in 60 million according to data from 2015. Most cases are asymptomatic…meaning you have no symptoms. High doses of vitamin C can prevent complications.
In 2015, there were a total of 74 wild polio cases and 32 circulating vaccine derived polio cases worldwide. So 1 in every 2.3 cases are from the live polio vaccine.
“Most people with polio do not feel sick. Some people have only minor symptoms, such as fever, tiredness, nausea, headache, nasal congestion, sore throat, cough, stiffness in the neck and back, and pain in the arms and legs. Most people recover completely. In rare cases, polio infection causes permanent loss of muscle function in the arms or legs (usually the legs) or if there is loss of function of the muscles used for breathing or infection of the brain, death can occur.”
“The majority of exposed patients (around 95%) are asymptomatic.”
“The most severe form, paralytic poliomyelitis, which is seen in less than 1% of patients, …”
“Up to 72% of all polio infections in children are asymptomatic.”
“Approximately 24% of polio infections in children consist of a minor, nonspecific illness without clinical or laboratory evidence of central nervous system invasion. This clinical presentation is known as abortive poliomyelitis, and is characterized by complete recovery in less than a week. This is characterized by a low grade fever and sore throat.”
“Fewer than 1% of all polio infections in children result in flaccid paralysis.”
(So 96% of polio cases in children are mild…either no symptoms or low fever and sore throat)
The drastic decline in polio cases are due to three things:
“Improper sanitation facilities and lack of personal hygiene were found to be the most important contributory factors”
-Decline in ddt use (ddt was introduced in the 40’s, polio cases went up. ddt use was regulated in the late 50’s and into the 60’s, polio cases went down dramatically. Cancellation order of ddt use in 1972 because of adverse reactions, cases were few and far between the next few years, then polio was declared eradicated from U.S. In 1979.)
DDT potential human carcinogen…can cause paralysis of hands and other reactions
Polio cases by year
-Polio was redefined (in order for cases to be classified as a polio case, the patient had to exhibit paralytic symptoms for at least 60 days after onset of disease. Prior to 1954, the patient only had to exhibition paralytic symptoms for 24 hours. Lab confirmation and residual paralysis were not required. After 1954, stool samples were taken and testing done to confirm polio.
13 Things You Don’t Know About Polio – version 3.0
1. A pesticide common in the 1800’s was called Paris Green. A green liquid because it was a combination of copper and arsenic or lead and arsenic. Some of the most toxic substances known to humankind.
2. This pesticide worked by causing neurological damage in the bugs, causing organ failure.
3. Polio consists of symptoms synonymous with neurological damage, causing organ failure.
4. Heavy metal poisoning from lead, mercury and other similar heavy metals manifest lesions on neurological tissues, meaning the toxin destroys the nerve/communication pathways connecting the brain to the organs in the body. http://bit.ly/1OLcFgG
5. Polio victims present lesions on neurological tissue, that cause the organs to malfunction all around the body. (lungs, heart, nerves that control walking etc)
6. Polio outbreaks hit throughout the summer, only during pesticide spraying times. (not the sunless and damp winter/spring seasons regarding other disease outbreaks)
7. Polio had NO ability to spread from infected victims to the uninfected. Polio infected clusters of people in the exact same areas, suddenly and swiftly. http://bit.ly/1P6zShV
8. Parents report finding their children paralyzed in and around apple orchards. One of the most heavily pesticide sprayed crops of the time (with lead arsenate or copper arsenate) were apple orchards.
9. President Roosevelt became paralyzed over night while on his farm in the summer, which contained many crops, including apple orchards. He also swam the day prior in a bay that was heavily polluted by industrial agricultural run off.
10. Dr. Ralph Scobey and Dr. Mortind Biskind testified in front of the U.S Congress in 1951 that the paralysis around the country known as polio was being caused by industrial poisons and that a virus theory was purposely fabricated by the chemical industry and the government to deflect litigation away from both parties. http://bit.ly/1DKDb3v
11. In 1956 the AMA (The American Medical Association) instructed each licensed medical doctor that they could no longer classify polio as polio, or their license to practice would be terminated. Any paralysis was now to be diagnosed as AFP (acute flaccid paralysis) MS, MD, Bell’s Palsy, cerebral palsy, ALS (Lou Gehrig’s Disease), Guillian-Barre, meningitis etc etc. http://bit.ly/1Ml3rpX This was orchestrated purposely to make the public believe polio was eradicated by the polio vaccine campaign but because the polio vaccine contained toxic ingredients directly linked to paralysis, polio cases (not identified as polio) were skyrocketing…but only in vaccinated areas. http://bit.ly/1WEHYzR
12. The first polio vaccine was worked on by Dr. Jonas Salk and human experiments using this vaccine were conducted purposely on orphans in government/church run institutions because they were vulnerable and didn’t require any parental consent signatures, as they had no parents. The vaccine was “declared safe” by “medicine” (as they always are even though that vaccine was killing and paralyzing monkeys in test trials) and that vaccine gave 40,000 orphans polio, permanently paralyzed hundreds and killed at least 10 children. All injuries and deaths under reported of course by the same authorities who orchestrated the atrocity. This was called The Cutter Incident. Have you noticed the medical industry’s obsession with poisoning children? http://1.usa.gov/1mEozNJ
13. The next “improved” polio vaccine, given to hundreds of millions, carried both the SV 40 cancer virus as well as the AIDS virus. Every step of the way, medicine declaring they know for sure, that this time, they have everything straightened out. Same story then, same story now. The only thing larger than the pile of broken medical and government promises, is the pile of broken and dead bodies. http://bit.ly/1HfHR7W Cancerous tumors, still being pulled out of people today, are riddled with SV40 cancer viruses from the government’s “safe and effective” and “approved” polio vaccine. http://bit.ly/1jGvysV
When someone talks of any disease, in this day and age, they’re often just repeating what they were told by the government. When someone today repeats anything about polio and polio elimination based on vaccination, they’re repeating known lies, told by known liars. Repeating what you’re told and intelligence aren’t the same thing. Repeating or intelligence. The choice is yours. Research the hidden history of polio, the disease that never was. http://bit.ly/1M99a1L
When people say things like “did you get polio? no? neither did I thanks to vaccines”…
It makes me think about the time the polio vaccine gave 40,000 people polio..paralyzing 200+ people and even killing some.. and the time when 10-30 million Americans between 1955-1963 were given a polio vaccine that was contaminated with a virus called sv40 found in some cancers or how in 1976, Dr. Jonas Salk, creator of the killed-virus vaccine used in the 1950s, testified that the live-virus vaccine was the ‘principal if not sole cause of all reported polio cases in the U.S. since 1961. In fact In 1992, the CDC published an admission that the live-virus vaccine had become the dominant cause of polio in the United States.
Did you know that more than half the time when the average healthy person gets polio its asymptomatic? seriously injuring only a few. Showing no signs other than those similar to a bad cold or the flu? Which means if you did catch polio you may not even realize it.
Its funny how when DDT got banned cases of “polio” went down.
How animals can not catch polio yet children and animals at the time were both coming down with paralysis and it was being called polio in the children. These children and animals both hung out in fields with apple trees which were sprayed with DDT. Oh yeah if you didnt know during World War II and into the 1950s, massive amounts of pesticides, such as DDT, heptachlor, dieldrin, TEPP and malathion, were sprayed on crops eaten by humans and livestock.
Living condtions were way worse then. Improved nutrition on airbone infections saved us. This advancement was the major influence in decline. Better public sanitation and hygiene reduced exspoure to water and food borne dieseas. Cleaner drinking water. Better plumbing..even the pasteurization of milk.
One of the major ways polio was transmitted was through contaminated milk. Milk that was also contaminated by all the pesticides they sprayed. Even one of the inventors of the polio vaccine, Albert Sabin, acknowledged the connection
Expert on microbiological safety of food and water, Dean O. Cliver, commented on the polio/milk connection in the book Foodborne Diseases,
“Poliomyelitis was the first reported foodborne viral disease, having been transmitted via raw milk as early as 1914. Raw milk predominated as the vehicle among the 10 outbreaks recorded through 1949, the last year in which foodborne poliomyelitis is known to occurred in the United States or other reporting, developed countries. Poliovirus transmission by this route ceased before the advent of the poliomyelitis vaccines, partly because of improved sanitation and the increased use of pasteurization of milk.”
DDT was also used widely beginning in 1946, the US government conducted a nationwide mass fumigation campaign using the extremely toxic chemical DDT. The goal was to exterminate mosquitoes, which were believed to be spreading polio. As the DDT campaign proceeded, the incidence of polio began to noticeably rise. DDT fumigation in the US reached its peak in 1951. Polio reached its peak in 1952, with nearly 58,000 reported cases, in which 3,145 people died and 21,269 were left with disabling paralysis. In 1952, the DDT fumigations were subsiding. In 1953, polio cases were also subsiding at about the same rate. By 1953, the number of polio cases had dropped by nearly 40%.
Dr. Ralph Scobey and Dr. Mortind Biskind testified in front of the U.S Congress in 1951 that the paralysis around the country known as polio was being caused by industrial poisons and that a virus theory was purposely fabricated by the chemical industry and the government to deflect litigation away from both parties.
We can look at highly polluted areas of nature to see what will soon happen to our population if we refuse to see how ingested and injected toxins are negatively affecting us.
The first several generations fared better. But as generational genetic changes compound and are passed on, and more toxins are being added through each generation…our healthy DNA begins to break down. “Rare” adverse events are happening more and more often as each generation continues to weaken itself and the next through toxic eating, drinking, breathing, and the overuse of medications and vaccinations.
Written by: Stephanie Marie